Thursday 21 April 2016

Evaluation Task 4- Who would be the audience for your media product?

Who would be the audience for our thriller opening?

From carrying out a number of different research tasks I initially established that the key demographic for our thriller opening would most likely be people aged 15-25. This is due to the fact that people of this age seemingly enjoy the thriller genre more than other age groups.

The different research I carried out is detailed below:

Questionnaires:



However, whilst these revealed to me that although it seems to be the general belief that teenagers and young adults enjoy the thriller genre most, older more mature viewers may also enjoy the thriller genre too (this is evident in the response of my mum and dad in both the questionnaires and the focus group shown below.)      




From my audience research I was also able to create an audience profile as shown below:

No comments:

Post a Comment