Thursday 17 March 2016

EVALUATION ACTIVITY - 3 (Giordano)

What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?



Sound cloud explaining who might distribute our thriller.
Above is my commentary regarding our thriller opening. I decided to speak about why my group and I decided to incorporate the use of logos and titles/credits. I also decided to research into real production companies and compared them to our opening of our film, and how we would be able to create an audience for our thriller.

Tiles and credits in order, from our opening 'More than meets the eye' 

Production logo

Distribution logo

Editing by.....

Produced by.....

Screenplay by

Tile 'More than meets the eye'

Music by.....

Cinematography by.....

Starring....

Directed by....


Mind map displaying how distributors gain an audience






No comments:

Post a Comment